Live music tidbits from a place that knows a little something about live music - Austin, TX.

Mar 24, 2009

Deer Tick

I quickly learned that being front and center, while it does wonders for the energy and soul of a show, is not the ideal way to get your photographs. It was near impossible to get a whole ensemble in the frame.

Definitely found this to be true with the Deer Tick show. No complaints though, the set was classic American rock goodness. Listening to their recorded music (which I'm doing right now) is quite a different experience. They are significantly more raucous-y live . . . which come to think of it is a fairly common occurance.




I'd also like to make note that I'm trying really hard to limit the number of photos per post BUT I have a hunch I'll end up putting them all up one way or another. Also, for time's sake, I will not be editing any of the photos - no crop, no color correction, no nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment